Create a Profile For Your Black Business & Events And We'll Do The Rest!
THE #1 SOURCE FOR #BLACKBUSINESS OWNERS AND URBAN EVENTS. Create YOUR FREE Profile at WWW.BLACKFOLKHOTSPOTS.COM SO WE CAN GET YOUR BUSINESS AND EVENTS IN OUR DAILY ROTATION.
Compared to J HOLIDAY, PLEASURE P, PRETTY RICKY & TREY SONGZ by Various Industry Magazines and Radio Stations!!
As heard on Online and Main Stream Radio Stations in NEW YORK, MICHIGAN, OHIO, GEORGIA, GERMANY, CANADA, JAMAICA, JAPAN, MASSACHUSSETTS, TEXAS, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, TRINIDAD, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, KOREA, AFRICA as well as OTHER STATES and COUNTRIES around the WORLD!!
Follow On Twitter:
DK is managed by CEO ANTHONY B of the Celeb Management/Booking Company SOSINCERE ENTERTAINMENT
____________________________________________ BIO ____________________________________________
D.K. named DeCory Kenner was Born in Shreveport, Louisiana and raised in Arlington, Texas. DK began in the music business of 2008 as one of the five members of the GS BOYZ, with the Hit Song “Stanky Legg”. Everyone from kids to grandparents have been doing the dance. The YouTube sensations turned heads to BET, MTV and much more to a mega hit, it changed lives nationwide. After Stanky Legg, there was a follow up song called “Booty Dew” that started making its way to the top of the charts.
• DK has loved music and singing for many years since he was four years old. He has been surrounded by music all of his life by both sides of his family, from mother to father, his passion has no limits.
• The hard work and dedication paid off in 2007 so well that a classmate asked DK to be in a group called, New Faze. They performed at teen clubs and started getting very popular, but it didn’t work out so he went solo singing anywhere he could find. After that a friend approached him at the Parks Mall, to ask if he wanted to feature on a song. DK could not wait to put his skills to work. DK came up with a song named “Twisted” that had the streets buzzing alone with “First Time” and “He Don’t Deserve You”. That was when DK was asked to be a part of a group called G-spot Boyz, that was later changed to the GS BOYZ. The five members were inspired by Soulja Boy’s song “Crank Dat”, so they set out to come up with a signature move of their own, and “Stanky Legg” was created.
• The streets went crazy over the song and it gained heavy rotation on 97.9 The Beat, 106.1 and K104 in Texas and later throughout the World. The GS BOYZ made a YouTube Video and posted it the summer of 2008, by two months the song gained over a million views. Many Celebs from Ciara to Snoop Dogg and were interested in learning how to do the “Stanky Legg”.
• By the help of K104’s DJ “Ay Bay Bay” they were introduced to “Yung Joc” a Hip-Hop icon, who signed them to his record label “Swagg Team”. That led to a recording contract with Jive Records and they became the first artists signed to Jive’s subsidiary Battery Records. The song reached the number 1 spot on the count down on BET’s 106 & PARK Countdown and held the top spot for five weeks! So they were invited to perform on BET’s Rip the Runway along with Keri Hilson, T.I, Bobby Valentino and other hip-hop and R&B artists. Not long after that they were nominated for the Best Group at the 2009 BET AWARDS.
• The group currently consists of DeCory “DK” Kenner, Keithian “SLIZZ” Cherry, and Marcus “Marc D” Dinkins. The three continue to create music and perform together as they carry the GS BOYZ Brand as they each work on their own solo projects.
• For DK his love for music flows though his veins, so he trusts what life hands to him and where his heart and mind takes him. It’s been a tough road but he puts God first to help him fight obstacles and builds on his life so he can be lead in the right direction, because this is just the beginning. DK has recently signed to Celebrity Management and Booking Company SoSincere Entertainment, which is owned by Author/Singer/Entrepreneur CEO Anthony B.
Are you a business owner? OK that means you can see this- your Black Business and/or Events needs to be @ http://bit.ly/bfhsnetworkjoinus Come introduce your business to over 22,070 Urban Professionals for less than a cup of coffee! ...and make sure you reserve a spot in our Black Business Directory that's launching soon- http://blackfolkhotspots.com
Did you like what you just read? Do the Author some good, leave a comment or share with your network, as someone you know could benefit from the info above- by hitting one of the share buttons below- Twitter, Facebook, or you can hit the share button, to share through email, myspace and others- thanks! The Author appreciates the fact that you took 5 seconds to share their thoughts. If you would like to write for the BFHS Network, shoot us an email with a couple pieces of your work and your contact info- and thanks for sharing, it's means you care! Join our mailing list for a chance to win a FREE birthday Party and receive exclusive BFHS network deals, if you are a business owner or host events- be sure to join our exclusive business network for extra exposure!