Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
Urban Vogue boutique is the go-to place for city life fashion. A brand that caters to the everyday confident person who wants to feel their best. The destination for trendsetters and show-stoppers who embodies confidence and grace.
Urban Vogue boutique caters to the free spirit and the individual who is not afraid to be themselves.
Founder of Urban Vogue boutique, Arrielle "Arrie" Woodyard recognized a demographic that dimmed city life fashion but her mission to magnify street wear and pinpoint it as the foundation of fashion through Urban Vogue. Arrie has led to create Urban Vogue Boutique as the leading online retailer.
Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
Nobody would allow me the opportunity to be a buyer without experience. So I started my own business.
Why did you choose your business niche?
I love fashion, it's my passion.
What's your Favorite Quote?
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: bfhsnetwork.com
Welcome to bfhsnetwork.com short for Black Folk Hot Spots and we thank you for taking 5 minutes our of your busy day to allow us the chance to introduce your business to our network of over 250,000 Urban Professionals as of today we have shared over 2300 business.
We introduced your business to our network for free because our goal is to share 1,000,000 Black Entrepreneurs and Professionals with the world. Hopefully you will join our mission as it benefits us all. The more people we introduce your business to, the more chances you have in acquiring a new fan or customer... it creates a different type of synergy. The more people who support our mission, the more we can support your business.
BFHSNetwork.com is a membership site that consists of two different membership plans.
1. Basic- which you have now and we have shared your profile with our network and visitors the site to see.
2. Premium- which upgrades you to have full access to the entire site, plus allow you to be able to post your business photos, videos, events, start groups and discussions that we will share with our network. So if you are looking to grow your business or fan base- then this is where you want to be. It also give you a discount on all of all events and many of our member's events and business products and services. Sometimes even FREE STUFF. Log in to see our low rates compared to other sites and we get tons more traffic that most of them because our audience is targeted to supporting black business and urban events- Currently ranked in the top 230K in the world and moving up daily.
4 Things To Do Right Now.
1. Click Here to Contact us speaking engagements, sponsorships, partnerships and interviews and HOW to best use Black Folk Hot Spots for your business and events.
2. Click Here to pre-order a t-shirt to let the world know offline what you're thinking... and help us buy some books for the inner city kids or to other non-profits.
3. Click Here For those that want full access to our site to POST their events, videos, blogs, photo's for up to 12 months or more now. [if you had a promotion code- it's been applied] The same business things you post on facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin and google+ you should post here so we can share with our network.
Be Black, Buy Black, Think Black, and all else will take care of itself! #MarcusGarvey #BuyBlack #blackbusiness via http://bfhsnetwork.com/
CLICK BELOW TO Get Info On Black Business Specials and Urban Events by Email!
Your Ad here!
Our Mission is to link 1 MILLION Black Business owners together on the net They say it can't be done- We say it can! CREATE A PROFILE AT http://blackfolkhotspots.com/ so we can share your business and events with our network! -FOUNDER AND CEO OF BLACK FOLK HOT SPOTS