Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
There’s a special connection when a girl meets a glass of wine after a long day. Glass in hand, Tanisha Townsend is a wine and spirits expert, educator, and consultant whose mission is to educate and entertain, while promoting the history and joys of fermented beverages to the mass- es. On her uber-popular blog, Girl Meets Glass, Tanisha shares her experiences in the world of wine and spirits with readers everywhere.
After recognizing her personal excitement for the art of creating wine and spirits, Tanisha formed a true desire to teach others. “I started going to festivals, chatting with winemakers, and I became completely fascinated with the process,” says Tanisha. “You take a grapevine and with a certain climate, sunshine, rainfall, and soil, you get a white wine that tastes of apple and lemon with hints of florals or a red wine with dark berry fruit and spice on the palate. I had to share this with the world.”
Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
I actually never thought I'd be an entrepreneur. The idea of it never got me excited. But once I got in Corporate America and saw how that was going, how I was treated, how hard I worked...I figured, why not work that hard for myself.
Why did you choose your business niche?
I didn't see many other wine writers, educators or sommeliers that looked like me. My friends and I are really into wine and craft cocktails so I saw a need to bring that information to people in an educational, but not snobby way.
Most Exciting Life Experience?
Moving to Paris, France
What's your Favorite Quote?
When life gives you lemons...grab tequila and salt!!
Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: bfhsnetwork.com
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest... Happy Birthday fellow scorpio from the Founder of http://facebook.com/blackfolkhotspots if you support LIKE BLACK BUSINESS AND URBAN EVENTS, then "like us" today.
Welcome to bfhsnetwork.com short for Black Folk Hot Spots and we thank you for taking 5 minutes our of your busy day to allow us the chance to introduce your business to our network of over 250,000 Urban Professionals as of today we have shared over 2300 business.
We introduced your business to our network for free because our goal is to share 1,000,000 Black Entrepreneurs and Professionals with the world. Hopefully you will join our mission as it benefits us all. The more people we introduce your business to, the more chances you have in acquiring a new fan or customer... it creates a different type of synergy. The more people who support our mission, the more we can support your business.
BFHSNetwork.com is a membership site that consists of two different membership plans.
1. Basic- which you have now and we have shared your profile with our network and visitors the site to see.
2. Premium- which upgrades you to have full access to the entire site, plus allow you to be able to post your business photos, videos, events, start groups and discussions that we will share with our network. So if you are looking to grow your business or fan base- then this is where you want to be. It also give you a discount on all of all events and many of our member's events and business products and services. Sometimes even FREE STUFF. Log in to see our low rates compared to other sites and we get tons more traffic that most of them because our audience is targeted to supporting black business and urban events- Currently ranked in the top 230K in the world and moving up daily.
4 Things To Do Right Now.
1. Click Here to Contact us speaking engagements, sponsorships, partnerships and interviews and HOW to best use Black Folk Hot Spots for your business and events.
2. Click Here to pre-order a t-shirt to let the world know offline what you're thinking... and help us buy some books for the inner city kids or to other non-profits.
3. Click Here For those that want full access to our site to POST their events, videos, blogs, photo's for up to 12 months or more now. [if you had a promotion code- it's been applied] The same business things you post on facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin and google+ you should post here so we can share with our network.
Be Black, Buy Black, Think Black, and all else will take care of itself! #MarcusGarvey #BuyBlack #blackbusiness via http://bfhsnetwork.com/
CLICK BELOW TO Get Info On Black Business Specials and Urban Events by Email!
Your Ad here!
Our Mission is to link 1 MILLION Black Business owners together on the net They say it can't be done- We say it can! CREATE A PROFILE AT http://blackfolkhotspots.com/ so we can share your business and events with our network! -FOUNDER AND CEO OF BLACK FOLK HOT SPOTS