It's Shantishra Williams's birthday today!
Shantishra Williams's Friends
Shantishra Williams's Groups
Shantishra Williams's Page
- Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
- His Treasures offers healthy grooming aids which are as important to many men as they are to women. In the last couple of years the men’s skin care market has sky rocketed. His Treasures has products that are formulated to be effective in maintaining the health of men’s skin as well as to meet men’s specific needs.
His Treasures products have naturally beneficial ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Shea butter and Vitamins A, D & E to leave skin smoothed, soothed and healthy.
His Treasures offers a wide variety of products that are especially appealing to men such as Unscented Aftershave Lotion, Head to Toes Body Wash, 2-in-1 Silkening Shampoo & Conditioner , Body Lotions and Moisturizers, and Bath Gels as well as a complete line of luxury soaps infused with a blend of organic herbs and essential oils with the most intense aromas. We also have a small line available for women in which we plan to expand in the future.
- Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
- We decided to becme entrepreneur for one main reason and that is to have something, a brand that we could call our own. I want to be able to leave my current job of 20 years and invest into something that I can call my own and make a difference in my community at the same time.
- Why did you choose your business niche?
- After years of research I noticed that there was not a market completely devoted to men and wanted to develop a brand that would fill this void. Women have stores like Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body, and so many more and men typically have a small corner.
- Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: YOURwebsite.com
- Facebook Page link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: facebook.com/blackfolkhotspots
- Twitter link: [DON'T type THE http://] ex: twitter.com/bfhsnetwork
- How did you discover Black Folk Hot Spots?