Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
Distributor of high end quality hair care tools and products as well as spa and bath products manufactured by African American Manufacturer. Our goal is to help the survival of these small business owner by helping them to compete nationally in our black hair care and beauty market that has been taken over by outside/Asian and large corporations.
Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
Developed a product for the hair care industry.
Why did you choose your business niche?
As I researched the industry, I learned more about the black hair care industry and the economics of supporting our AA micro-manufacturers. It was apparent that the importance of educating the public and professional cosmetologists and salon owners about the rightness of products for us and "buy" us needed to be done. So I began contacting these manufacturers who had amazing products and began a distribution company.
Most Exciting Life Experience?
Waking up every day to a brand new day!
What's your Favorite Quote?
Anything is possible, if a person believes (Mark 9:23)
Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: YOURwebsite.com
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: the same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again! Happy Birthday from the CEO and Family of http://facebook.com/blackfolkhotspotsAND SET UP A TIME TO CHAT LIVE on #supportblackbiz TV VIA HANGOUTS FOR 15 MINUTES ABOUT YOUR BIZ: https://calendly.com/bfhsnetwork/15min #sbbtv
The answer to your question is yes- and you will also be able to upgrade your profile to a premium profile which will allow you to post your video, pics/flyers, blogs and events that we will share with our network as you post them for more business exposure to our 250K network- thank you for asking.
Welcome to bfhsnetwork.com short for Black Folk Hot Spots and we thank you for taking 5 minutes our of your busy day to allow us the chance to introduce your business to our network of over 250,000 Urban Professionals as of today we have shared over 2300 business.
We introduced your business to our network for free because our goal is to share 1,000,000 Black Entrepreneurs and Professionals with the world. Hopefully you will join our mission as it benefits us all. The more people we introduce your business to, the more chances you have in acquiring a new fan or customer... it creates a different type of synergy. The more people who support our mission, the more we can support your business.
BFHSNetwork.com is a membership site that consists of two different membership plans.
1. Basic- which you have now and we have shared your profile with our network and visitors the site to see.
2. Premium- which upgrades you to have full access to the entire site, plus allow you to be able to post your business photos, videos, events, start groups and discussions that we will share with our network. So if you are looking to grow your business or fan base- then this is where you want to be. It also give you a discount on all of all events and many of our member's events and business products and services. Sometimes even FREE STUFF. Log in to see our low rates compared to other sites and we get tons more traffic that most of them because our audience is targeted to supporting black business and urban events- Currently ranked in the top 230K in the world and moving up daily.
4 Things To Do Right Now.
1. Click Here to Contact us speaking engagements, sponsorships, partnerships and interviews and HOW to best use Black Folk Hot Spots for your business and events.
2. Click Here to pre-order a t-shirt to let the world know offline what you're thinking... and help us buy some books for the inner city kids or to other non-profits.
3. Click Here For those that want full access to our site to POST their events, videos, blogs, photo's for up to 12 months or more now. [if you had a promotion code- it's been applied] The same business things you post on facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin and google+ you should post here so we can share with our network.
“The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time”
Why Is It... A man wakes up in the morning after sleeping in an advertised bed, washes with an advertised soap, shaves with an advertised razor, sits down and drinks advertised tea or coffee, drives to work in an advertised car and writes with an advertised pen. Then... He refuses to advertise, saying "Advertising doesn't work". But when his business fails, he finally advertises: "Business for Sale" - Anonymous
CREATE BUSINESS PROFILE AT BFHSNETWORK.COM SO WE CAN SHARE YOUR BUSINESS!
"BFHS is like feeding your marketing efforts STEROIDS!!!"