It's LessWork Lifestyle Clothing's birthday today!
LessWork Lifestyle Clothing's Page
- Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
- L.e.s.s.W.o.r.k. is more than a trendy word. It actually has a deeper meaning which stands for
Let's Emphasize Self Service With Optimistic Resourceful Knowledge.
Our story is even better. As a brand inspired by local artist our mission is to encourage local artist to embrace being local. When you Shop LessWork you're pledging to support local independent artist. The difference between other brands and LessWork is we're driven by support not revenue. We've never sold one product we've always sold our message and the product came with it. Thank you for Shopping #LessWork.
- Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
- To create an outlet for local artist to express themselves through the products they wear. This will allow my team to provide a stable source of revenue for their loved ones for many years to come. I believe in self-sufficient living. This is the only way to grow the black market and increase black jobs. My greatest motivation came from the underlining history of the #BlackWallStreet organization. One man with a unselfish dream to see all black people becoming self-sufficient in their own community.
"Dreams are Great but Actions steer the Vision." -BreYon Sommerville
- Why did you choose your business niche?
- We are the first and only brand to have a clothing line created by local artists exclusively targeting all forms of local artists.
Have you ever went to a local music concert and saw the artist wearing mainstream clothing brands? Do you ever wonder if those
artist ever had a conversation or was even offer the chance to meet the owner of the brands they were promoting? These are all question from a local artist so only a local artist will know how to answer them.
Our goal is to become the go to brand for ALL local artist ex. Musicians, Painters, Poets, Skateboarders, Graffiti Artist, Graphic Designer, ALL local artist. Those are the main reasons we wanted to create inside this niche. We are the Youth.
We are the Community.
We are #LessWorkLifestyle.
Our passion is your fashion.
- Most Exciting Life Experience?
- Making it official with securing my company's LLC.
Hosting our first Pop Up Shop inside a black owner business.
Receiving our first package of official LessWork Lifestyle Clothing
Sponsoring a well-known DJ; DJ Pain 1
Sponsoring multiple events for a Non-profit organization that supports local artist; Urban Community Arts Network
Humbling becoming business owners.
- What's your Favorite Quote?
- "We all have natural gifts that we must be confident enough to share with the world."
- Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: YOURwebsite.com
- Facebook Page link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: facebook.com/blackfolkhotspots
- Twitter link: [DON'T type THE http://] ex: twitter.com/bfhsnetwork
- Instagram Link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: instagram.com/bfhsnetwork
- Periscope or LinkedIN or Google+ Profile link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: linkedin.com/in/ryanthodge/en
- How did you discover Black Folk Hot Spots?
- What Convinced You To Join Black Folk Hot Spots #BLACKBIZ SOCIAL NETWORK COMMUNITY Today?
- 1. To expand our presence outside of Wisconsin.
2. To be apart of online black community.
3. To network with other users of this site.
4. To support other businesses.
5. To learn the dos and donts of marketing.
6. To overall introduce our brand.
7. To locate local artist on this site to inform them of our services.