Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
WSPG Travel and Tours, (a fully owned/operated subsidiary of WSPG Management, founded by Kimberly Sayles), focuses on providing "all-inclusive” group tour packages and travel events. Whether joining one of our promotional/themed/escorted tours or having us design a customized excursion for your group, you’re guaranteed an experience you’ll never forget. Fun & relaxation are inescapable … an emphasis on putting our guests first is our priority and our hallmark . . . our hospitality awaits you!
Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.
Why did you choose your business niche?
I've always had a knack/gift for organizing events, when I started working for some of the top hotel brands in the world, that desire turned to wanting to be able to take those skills, "on the road".
Most Exciting Life Experience?
The birth of my children.
What's your Favorite Quote?
It is what it is and will be what it will be.
Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: YOURwebsite.com
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: the same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again! Happy Birthday from the CEO and Family of http://facebook.com/blackfolkhotspotsAND SET UP A TIME TO CHAT LIVE on #supportblackbiz TV VIA HANGOUTS FOR 15 MINUTES ABOUT YOUR BIZ: https://calendly.com/bfhsnetwork/15min #sbbtv
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest... Happy BELATED Birthday from the Founder of http://facebook.com/blackfolkhotspots if you support LIKE BLACK BUSINESS AND URBAN EVENTS, then "like us" today.
Welcome to bfhsnetwork.com short for Black Folk Hot Spots and we thank you for taking 5 minutes our of your busy day to allow us the chance to introduce your business to our network of over 250,000 Urban Professionals as of today we have shared over 2300 business.
We introduced your business to our network for free because our goal is to share 1,000,000 Black Entrepreneurs and Professionals with the world. Hopefully you will join our mission as it benefits us all. The more people we introduce your business to, the more chances you have in acquiring a new fan or customer... it creates a different type of synergy. The more people who support our mission, the more we can support your business.
BFHSNetwork.com is a membership site that consists of two different membership plans.
1. Basic- which you have now and we have shared your profile with our network and visitors the site to see.
2. Premium- which upgrades you to have full access to the entire site, plus allow you to be able to post your business photos, videos, events, start groups and discussions that we will share with our network. So if you are looking to grow your business or fan base- then this is where you want to be. It also give you a discount on all of all events and many of our member's events and business products and services. Sometimes even FREE STUFF. Log in to see our low rates compared to other sites and we get tons more traffic that most of them because our audience is targeted to supporting black business and urban events- Currently ranked in the top 230K in the world and moving up daily.
4 Things To Do Right Now.
1. Click Here to Contact us speaking engagements, sponsorships, partnerships and interviews and HOW to best use Black Folk Hot Spots for your business and events.
2. Click Here to pre-order a t-shirt to let the world know offline what you're thinking... and help us buy some books for the inner city kids or to other non-profits.
3. Click Here For those that want full access to our site to POST their events, videos, blogs, photo's for up to 12 months or more now. [if you had a promotion code- it's been applied] The same business things you post on facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin and google+ you should post here so we can share with our network.
“The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time”
Why Is It... A man wakes up in the morning after sleeping in an advertised bed, washes with an advertised soap, shaves with an advertised razor, sits down and drinks advertised tea or coffee, drives to work in an advertised car and writes with an advertised pen. Then... He refuses to advertise, saying "Advertising doesn't work". But when his business fails, he finally advertises: "Business for Sale" - Anonymous
CREATE BUSINESS PROFILE AT BFHSNETWORK.COM SO WE CAN SHARE YOUR BUSINESS!
"BFHS is like feeding your marketing efforts STEROIDS!!!"