Tell us a little about your Black Owned Business or Blog (no links or url's please) in 300 words max- we will share this on approval with our 250K network!
My name is Charnetta (Charli) Glenn my husband and I are owners of Cool Jazz Cruise LLP. We host a Live Jazz,Theme Night Itenirary for our passengers. Every year we "Cruise For A Cause" This year October 11-19 2014, we cruised to the Southern Caribbean with host accomodations for (2) Breast Cancer survivors as we celebrated them with a "Think Pink" Night Jazz tribute and party. We pride ourselves in breaking new up and coming jazz talent and introducing them to a new audience.
Why did you become an Entrepreneur?
After years of providing professional media services for a travel organization, my husband and i decided to step out on faith as Travel Agents to start our own Cruise organization to cater to a specific demographic.
Why did you choose your business niche?
Because their's very limited entertainment on Cruise Ships that caters to african american interest. This gives us an opportunity to enhance our passengers cruise experience with activities that appeal to us.
Most Exciting Life Experience?
Photographing our 44th President Barack Obama at a private fundraiser two weeks prior to his announcement to run for President of the United States of America.
What's your Favorite Quote?
When you know better..do better!
Website link: [DON'T type THE http://] Ex: YOURwebsite.com
Welcome to bfhsnetwork.com short for Black Folk Hot Spots and we thank you for taking 5 minutes our of your busy day to allow us the chance to introduce your business to our network of over 250,000 Urban Professionals as of today we have shared over 2300 business.
We introduced your business to our network for free because our goal is to share 1,000,000 Black Entrepreneurs and Professionals with the world. Hopefully you will join our mission as it benefits us all. The more people we introduce your business to, the more chances you have in acquiring a new fan or customer... it creates a different type of synergy. The more people who support our mission, the more we can support your business.
BFHSNetwork.com is a membership site that consists of two different membership plans.
1. Basic- which you have now and we have shared your profile with our network and visitors the site to see.
2. Premium- which upgrades you to have full access to the entire site, plus allow you to be able to post your business photos, videos, events, start groups and discussions that we will share with our network. So if you are looking to grow your business or fan base- then this is where you want to be. It also give you a discount on all of all events and many of our member's events and business products and services. Sometimes even FREE STUFF. Log in to see our low rates compared to other sites and we get tons more traffic that most of them because our audience is targeted to supporting black business and urban events- Currently ranked in the top 230K in the world and moving up daily.
4 Things To Do Right Now.
1. Click Here to Contact us speaking engagements, sponsorships, partnerships and interviews and HOW to best use Black Folk Hot Spots for your business and events.
2. Click Here to pre-order a t-shirt to let the world know offline what you're thinking... and help us buy some books for the inner city kids or to other non-profits.
3. Click Here For those that want full access to our site to POST their events, videos, blogs, photo's for up to 12 months or more now. [if you had a promotion code- it's been applied] The same business things you post on facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin and google+ you should post here so we can share with our network.
“The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time”
Why Is It... A man wakes up in the morning after sleeping in an advertised bed, washes with an advertised soap, shaves with an advertised razor, sits down and drinks advertised tea or coffee, drives to work in an advertised car and writes with an advertised pen. Then... He refuses to advertise, saying "Advertising doesn't work". But when his business fails, he finally advertises: "Business for Sale" - Anonymous
CREATE BUSINESS PROFILE AT BFHSNETWORK.COM SO WE CAN SHARE YOUR BUSINESS!
"BFHS is like feeding your marketing efforts STEROIDS!!!"