Black Folk Hot Spots #BlackBiz Community

Tell us about Your Black Business & Urban Events, so we can share w/ the World!


Click Here to Add your BLACK OWNED BUSINESS to our Social Media Networking Directory for FREE! so we can share it with our 100,000+ Urban Professional AUDIENCE that range in age mostly from 25-54, have children, are graduate school educated and browse this site from home! via Alexa.com

Custom Search

How many of you are actively authoring a blog related to a business niche or just personal topics? I've been blogging since 2002 and I try to visit as many black blogs as possible in an effort to provide other bloggers with traffic and to share information that I find helpful with my own readers. I have two blogs: IcemanBaldy.com and TheHustleTownChronicle.com.

If you're a black blogger, tell us a little about your blog and many others like myself will visit and provide comments and visibility if appropriate.

 

 

Tags: black bloggers

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ice- most are too busy worried only about themselves to help anyone out:0
but I know the fam on the BFHS network aint like that, right??

Ryan Hodge ~CEO of BFHS said:
@ice- most are too busy worried only about themselves to help anyone out:0
I am a black blogger that enjoys blogging about natural health alternatives, especially for people of color. We have a higher rate of diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney failure, heart conditions and strokes and need to do something differently and start thinking about preventative health.

I invite everyone to subscribe to my blog for health updates and natural health tips. I won the Black Weblog Award in Health and Wellness, in 2009.

Herbalist, Consultant and Massage Therapist,
Marguerite

http://www.motherknowsbest.net/blog/
My blog is about all things related to fashion, beauty and lifestyle.. www.swa-rai.com
I blog about dating, food, and romance as well as my fiction novels, "The Food Temptress," and the sequel, "The Food Enchantress" on my blog at http://www.thefoodtemptress.blogspot.com. I am always looking for guest bloggers and other blogs to visit. I'll stop by soon. Thank you in advance for visting me!

Best wishes everyone!

p.s. Congratulations Marguerite on your award!
I have 2 blogs related to my own enterprises/ business and it is a religious effort to keep them updated when distractions come up in life and business. One is specifically about my business journey as a Stream Cosmetics Distributor, Http://www.RunningandStreaming.com

My other blog, which was first, details the story of a Corporate Mom Gone Rogue To Work For Herself Http://www.WorkFromHomeForYourself.com The focus of this blog is being shifted to feature interesting business men and women I meet while I am networking who work from home for themselves. I plan to share their stories as well. Share the traffic :) I met so many great entrepreneurs at Spark and Hustle in ATL in July this year. There are a few I really want to feature as soon as Stream slows down... the problem is that Stream is not slowing down so I just need to get it done and written.

I currently use blogger and am planning my next blog to be Word Press based. The next Spark and Hustle is in April and will be in Chicago IL. I want to have the new blog up and ready for all the great interactions and experiences I want to share related to the conference.

Question: Is Wordpress "Thesis" worth the money or is there a free template that rocks just as much? Opinions welcome :)
Thank you Rekaya, I am checking your blog out!
I have to admit that I have not been blogging as I should and only have a few posts up. When I first started this blog it was initially geared toward all the baby boomers out there and there are a LOT of us, and the trials and tribulations we go thru since turning 50+. So it's entitled 50 & Holding. I really need to step it up in this area. In the meantime, I can be found at http://fiftyandholding.wordpress.com/
Why are you looking at thesis?

Erica Chism, Stream Cosmetics said:
I have 2 blogs related to my own enterprises/ business and it is a religious effort to keep them updated when distractions come up in life and business. One is specifically about my business journey as a Stream Cosmetics Distributor, Http://www.RunningandStreaming.com

My other blog, which was first, details the story of a Corporate Mom Gone Rogue To Work For Herself Http://www.WorkFromHomeForYourself.com The focus of this blog is being shifted to feature interesting business men and women I meet while I am networking who work from home for themselves. I plan to share their stories as well. Share the traffic :) I met so many great entrepreneurs at Spark and Hustle in ATL in July this year. There are a few I really want to feature as soon as Stream slows down... the problem is that Stream is not slowing down so I just need to get it done and written.

I currently use blogger and am planning my next blog to be Word Press based. The next Spark and Hustle is in April and will be in Chicago IL. I want to have the new blog up and ready for all the great interactions and experiences I want to share related to the conference.

Question: Is Wordpress "Thesis" worth the money or is there a free template that rocks just as much? Opinions welcome :)
I liked the layout and the optimized pieces, is it hype?
I sent yall the link for one month free from host Gator, use black folk hot spots.

Erica Chism, Stream Cosmetics said:
I liked the layout and the optimized pieces, is it hype?
I see you guys took the challenge- i love it- keep em coming!

RSS

BFHS recommends:

Be Black, Buy Black, Think Black, and all else will take care of itself! #MarcusGarvey #BuyBlack #blackbusiness via http://bfhsnetwork.com/

CLICK BELOW TO Get Info On Black Business Specials and Urban Events by Email!

Subscribe to Black Folk Hot Spots!

 

Your Ad here!

Our Mission is to link 1 MILLION Black Business owners together on the net They say it can't be done- We say it can! CREATE A PROFILE AT http://blackfolkhotspots.com/ so we can share your business and events with our network! -FOUNDER AND CEO OF BLACK FOLK HOT SPOTS

The BFHS Mission!!!

 

“The more people who join and use http://bfhsnetwork.com, the more useful it will become for the Black community. That’s our goal” ~CEO of BFHS

 

BFHS Network Videos

Badge

Loading…

Wanna Keep BFHS Alive? Ask how?

Forum

Where are the Black Bloggers? 30 Replies

Started by Iceman Baldy in Press Releases. Last reply by Zangba Thomson Jul 18.

Small Business Solutions: eblast Services to Promote your business/service to up to 100,000+ starting at $50 today! [introductory pricing] 31 Replies

Started by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network in eBlast. Last reply by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network Nov 6, 2013.

da CEO of BFHS -Quote of the Day! Post your favorite quote! 26 Replies

Started by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network in Press Releases. Last reply by Annette Butler Mar 2.

The BFHS Network needs 40 more events posted for January 2011, help us, help you! 18 Replies

Started by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network in Press Releases. Last reply by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network Jan 31, 2011.

© 2014   Created by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service


This Network is for us, and it will only as good as we make it...so lets make it the best ever! Join our Fan Page on FaceBook too