Create a Profile For Your Black Business & Events And We'll Do The Rest!
THE #1 SOURCE FOR #BLACKBUSINESS OWNERS AND URBAN EVENTS. Create YOUR FREE Profile at WWW.BLACKFOLKHOTSPOTS.COM SO WE CAN GET YOUR BUSINESS AND EVENTS IN OUR DAILY ROTATION.
NBA All-Star Weekend is just around the corner, Feb. 15-18, 2013 -- and you’ve still got time to save up for the trip of a lifetime! Imagine hanging out at the Houston Crowne Plaza hotel, sipping on some Ciroc or Hennessey from a free open bar and watching in amazement as Carmello Anthony and his boys stroll in.
Or maybe the DJ is slamming and that cutie across the way keeps glancing at you.
We can’t guarantee for sure that Melo and his crew will be on the scene -- but he might, you just never know -- but it’s sure to be an incredible, party-filled weekend when Eastern Light Getaways touches down in H-Town. And here’s the deal:
If you start saving now you can be on the scene, living it up at the Crowne Plaza with deluxe VIP accommodations and access to the best All-Star parties and premium open bars.
So how should you start saving some money so you can be on the scene with Eastern Light Getaways at NBA All-Star Weekend?
Here are some last-minute savings tips to get you started:
1. Set a goal for how much you want to save.. Rates for the fabulous All-Star Weekend package start at just $599 a person -- a bargain when you consider some hotels are charging up to $400 a night just for a room. The great thing about the Eastern Light Getaways package is that you will get a room, open bars and jamming parties for one low package price. After that, all you have to add are your travel expenses and spending money in Houston. The important thing is to call Eastern Light Getaways (215-504-4000) and book your package. Call TODAY to get answers to any questions you have because this party travel package is getting ready to jump completely off. Once you talk with the folks in the office and decide to go, everything else will fall into place as you decide how much you need to save up for the weekend.
2. Give up a few things for just a few months. Drop some of your premium cable channels for a minute. Check your cell phone plan. Can you trim the cost of your package a little? What about your gym membership or dance class? Can those be suspended for a couple months?
3. Save at the grocery store. For one week a month, eat only what you already have in the freezer and pantry while avoiding impulse trips to the grocery store. Skip eating out for a minute while you stuff the savings into your piggy bank.
4. Have a garage sale. Team up with some friends to get rid of stuff that you’re no longer using. This could be a fun activity to enjoy with your friends you’ll be rooming with at the luxurious Crowne Plaza. You all can pool some stuff to sell and make some nice money.
5. Call some temporary agencies. You may be able to raise money for your trip by working a day or two a week through a temp agency. The agencies often hire part-time workers for jobs ranging from shuttling rental cars around airports to taking tickets at sporting events.
Above all, think outside the box! Think like an entrepreneur. Inventory your skills and find a way to use your talents to make a little extra money! See you at the Crowne Plaza!
In the meantime, click here to come hang out with us on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Newtown-PA/Eastern-Light-Getaways-Off...