Black Folk Hot Spots Online #BlackBusiness Community

Create a Profile For Your Black Business & Events And We'll Do The Rest!

THE #1 SOURCE FOR #BLACKBUSINESS OWNERS AND URBAN EVENTS. Create YOUR FREE Profile at WWW.BLACKFOLKHOTSPOTS.COM SO WE CAN GET YOUR BUSINESS AND EVENTS IN OUR DAILY ROTATION.

Free "Think and Grow Rich" Ebook for THOSE that want to Break Away from the "Rat Race" #annualREADER

I know I talk about the best book next to the bible that I had ever read and that book is called "Think and Grow Rich" I stay in this book, because honestly- it's a reason that this book that was published I believe back in 1937... having sold over 30 million copies and God only knows how many times this book at been re-sold and loaned out to others as well as what I am about to do and offer the PDF of ThinkAndGrowRich.pdf to any members of the BFHS Network as well as Potential New Members (click here to apply)

Above and Below you will find a link to a FREE PDF Version of "Think and Grow Rich" that you can download and save on your computer.

Thanks and continue doing good stuff! and please leave a quick comment so bump this thread up to the top after you read this  and or download the ebook pdf- thanks!

You're Welcome in advance... CEO

BTW... if you would like to own your own copy cause you like to flip pages then I would suggest that you go to Amazon dot com where you can get this book for $1.  Get the Book Here or the MP3 Here and support the BFHS Network at the same time- thanks!

The BFHS Network's Preferred online Retailer is Amazon.com

UPDATE STORY 7/8/11:  I ran into this guy at the gas station the other day... he told me that 10 years I told him something that changed his life forever and then went on to tell me what is doing now... I was so excited and had goosebumps listening to him speak about his current life and his past life- and his wife just shaking her head saying Ryan it was a blessing to meet you 10 years ago... This is the book that I firmly suggested he read! {and if you know me, it went a little something like this "Frank, you gotta read this book... or I have no more answers for you"}  I can't wait to hear your success story...you can post it here, thanks!

"Support @bfhsnetwork for FREE by doing your Amazon shopping through this link (bookmark it!) http://bit.ly/SUPPORTBFHS"

Instagram

Follow @BFHSNetwork

20 MOST POPULAR POSTS ON Black Folk Hot Spots TODAY! [view all]

1 @Isaactours: Dominican Tours - Cigar Factories

@Isaactours: Dominican Tours - Cigar Factories

Added by Jerry Isaac on January 10, 2016

2 @silkwirejewelry: A Bird Vlogs About Gems--Garnet- the Stone of January

@silkwirejewelry: A Bird Vlogs About Gems--Garnet- the Stone of Jan...

Added by Jacquie Bird on January 11, 2016

3 @1sexyhoneybun: Honeycomb Express synthetic wig collection

@1sexyhoneybun: Honeycomb Express synthetic wig collection

Added by Inas-Safiyyah Bilal on January 6, 2016

4 @silkwirejewelry: Turquoise Necklace of Silk & Copper Cord by SilkWire Jewelry

@silkwirejewelry: Turquoise Necklace of Silk & Copper Cord by S...

Added by Jacquie Bird on January 11, 2016

5 @Zhana21: How to Remove Blocks and Obstacles

@Zhana21: How to Remove Blocks and Obstacles

Added by Zhana on January 9, 2016

6 @Isaactours: You Will... #DominicanRepublic!

@Isaactours: You Will... #DominicanRepublic!

Added by Jerry Isaac on January 4, 2016

7 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days! by @JJSmithOnline

10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse: Lose Up to 15 Pounds in 10 Days! by ...

Posted by gioperation on May 4, 2015

8 @Zhana21 is Looking for Articles on #Kwanzaa and Kwanzaa-Based Stories

@Zhana21 is Looking for Articles on #Kwanzaa and Kwanzaa-Based Stories

Posted by Zhana on July 23, 2015

9 Melanin:: A Key To Freedom by Dr. Richard D. King M.D.

Melanin:: A Key To Freedom by Dr. Richard D. King M.D.

Posted by gioperation on May 4, 2015

10 @Isaactours: All kind of adventures awaits for you in here in the #DominicanRepublic!

@Isaactours: All kind of adventures awaits for you in here in the #...

Added by Jerry Isaac on January 4, 2016

Tags: free think and grow rich ebook, grow and think rich, grow rich, how to grow rich, how to think and grow rich, napoleon hill, napoleon hill book, napoleon hill think and grow rich pdf, think and grow rich, think and grow rich a black choice, More…think and grow rich audio, think and grow rich download, think and grow rich ebook, think and grow rich free, think and grow rich napoleon hill, think and grow rich pdf, think and grow rich quotes, think and grow rich secret, think and grow rich summary, think and grow rich workbook, think big grow rich, think rich grow rich

Views: 485

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

20 MOST POPULAR POSTS ON Black Folk Hot Spots THIS WEEK! [view all]

1 @Th1kmdm09 til 12/23: Lady Blue's Online Christmas Shopping Bash

@Th1kmdm09 til 12/23: Lady Blue's Online Christmas Shopping Bash

December 13, 2015 to December 23, 2015 at On line from your couch!

Organized By: Arlene R Wallis and Keri Brown

2 @Th1kmdm09 #Columbia 1/13-15: Classic Imagery Photography Photoshoot Specials

@Th1kmdm09 #Columbia 1/13-15: Classic Imagery Photography Photoshoo...

January 13, 2016 to January 15, 2016 at The Hampton Inn Columbia

Organized By: Kevin Watkins

3 @CalvinDWard: Professional Network Marketing - How Do I Choose A Network Marketing Business?

@CalvinDWard: Professional Network Marketing - How Do I Choose A Ne...

Added by Calvin D. Ward on December 7, 2015

4 @Isaactours: On the move

@Isaactours: On the move

Added by Jerry Isaac on December 11, 2015

5 @Th1kmdm09: This Is How I Feel - Jae The Lyoness

@Th1kmdm09: This Is How I Feel - Jae The Lyoness

Added by Arlene R Wallis on December 10, 2015

RSS

BFHS recommends:

Instagram

Follow @BFHSNetwork

Be Black, Buy Black, Think Black, and all else will take care of itself! #MarcusGarvey #BuyBlack #blackbusiness via http://bfhsnetwork.com/

CLICK BELOW TO Get Info On Black Business Specials and Urban Events by Email!

Subscribe to Black Folk Hot Spots!

Your Ad here!

[FOOD FOR THOUGHT]

“The man who stops advertising to save money is like the man who stops the clock to save time”

Why Is It... A man wakes up in the morning after sleeping in an advertised bed, washes with an advertised soap, shaves with an advertised razor, sits down and drinks advertised tea or coffee, drives to work in an advertised car and writes with an advertised pen. Then... He refuses to advertise, saying "Advertising doesn't work". But when his business fails, he finally advertises: "Business for Sale" - Anonymous

CREATE BUSINESS PROFILE AT BFHSNETWORK.COM SO WE CAN SHARE YOUR BUSINESS!

"BFHS is like feeding your marketing efforts STEROIDS!!!"

The BFHS Mission!!!

“The more people who join and use http://bfhsnetwork.com, the more useful it will become for the Black community. That’s our goal” #teamBFHS

BFHS Network Videos

Badge

Loading…

Wanna Keep BFHS Alive? Ask how?

1,000,000 Black Businesses Linked Together on the Internet- They say it can't be done- The CEO of Blackfolkhotspots.com says it can and that's the Mission! Join us today.

Forum

@icemanbaldy: Where are the Black Bloggers? 41 Replies

Started by Iceman Baldy in Press Releases. Last reply by Arlene R Wallis Nov 11, 2015.

da CEO of BFHS -Quote of the Day! Post your favorite quote! 26 Replies

Started by BFHS Network Chief Editor in Press Releases. Last reply by Annette Butler Mar 2, 2014.

#AtlanticBeach: Historic African-American Enclave in South Carolina #bikeweek #blackpearl 25 Replies

Started by BFHS Network Chief Editor in US News. Last reply by BFHS Network Chief Editor Jul 26, 2015.

© 2016   Created by BFHS Network Chief Editor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

This Network is for us, and it will only as good as we make it...so lets make it the best ever! Join our Fan Page on FaceBook too