Black Folk Hot Spots Online #BlackBusiness Community

Create a Profile For Your Black Business & Events And We'll Do The Rest!

Click Here to Add your BLACK OWNED BUSINESS to our Social Media Networking Directory for FREE! so we can share it with our 250,000+ Urban Professional AUDIENCE that range in age mostly from 25-54, have children, are graduate school educated and browse this site from home! via Alexa.com

Custom Search

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH... look at the illnesses and ailments that water supposedly cures

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH
It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
3.. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
2. Gastric (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. Cancer (180 days)
6. TB (90 days)
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily..
This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.
It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.
This makes sense .. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals ..not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain...
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.
It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.
Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine.
Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks:
· Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,
· Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
· You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
· Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
· 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
· Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive...
A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to everyone they know, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.
Please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

http://www.wix.com/im_possible/biodisc

Hot Today!

Tags: DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH, are there any cures for cancer, asthma and water, can alkaline water cure cancer, drinking water and health, healing drinking water, heartburn and water, hidden cures water ionizer, salt water cures everything, water cures, More…water cures all, water cures anything, water health articles, water therapy, what cures heart burn

Views: 19581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been doing it right for about a week...about 90% of it... and today I ran to my car by mistake and was like- damn I don't feel any pain.. and like last wednesday I couldn't even run, my right knee was hurting so bad
I honestly think I tore my acl a few years back but was to chicken plus didn't have the time- to even go to the hospital to have surgery... the water thing is the only thing i was doing different.

WHAT'S POPULAR ON THE BFHS NETWORK RIGHT NOW! 

1 Download my book "The Harlot Speaks...The Evolution From a Whore to A Goddess" on Amazon

Download my book "The Harlot Speaks...The Evolution From a Whore to...

Posted by LuuLuu Caillouet on May 21, 2013

2 FREE advertising for BFHS and its members ONLY

FREE advertising for BFHS and its members ONLY

Added by David Young on April 24, 2013

3 #Minneapolis #twincities: Buy Black Day Twin Cities 2013 -Support Black Business!

#Minneapolis #twincities: Buy Black Day Twin Cities 2013 -Support B...

August 17, 2013 from 8am to 11:30pm at SunnySide Cafe

Organized By: Black Twin Cities

4 #Chicago: Miss Black Illinois USA Scholarship Pageant Presents Stop the Violence Fashion Show Fundraiser

#Chicago: Miss Black Illinois USA Scholarship Pageant Presents Stop...

June 23, 2013 from 3:30pm to 7pm at The Lexington House

Organized By: Miss Black Illinois USA Pageant Managment Team

RSS

BFHS recommends:

Instagram

Be Black, Buy Black, Think Black, and all else will take care of itself! #MarcusGarvey #BuyBlack #blackbusiness via http://bfhsnetwork.com/

CLICK BELOW TO Get Info On Black Business Specials and Urban Events by Email!

Subscribe to Black Folk Hot Spots!

Your Ad here!

Our Mission is to link 1 MILLION Black Business owners together on the net They say it can't be done- We say it can! CREATE A PROFILE AT http://blackfolkhotspots.com/ so we can share your business and events with our network! -FOUNDER AND CEO OF BLACK FOLK HOT SPOTS

The BFHS Mission!!!

“The more people who join and use http://bfhsnetwork.com, the more useful it will become for the Black community. That’s our goal” ~CEO of BFHS

BFHS Network Videos

Right Now on the Black Folk Hot Spots Fan Page

Badge

Loading…

Wanna Keep BFHS Alive? Ask how?

Forum

Small Business Solutions: eblast Services to Promote your business/service to up to 100,000+ starting at $50 today! [introductory pricing] 31 Replies

Started by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network in eBlast. Last reply by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network Nov 6, 2013.

Where are the Black Bloggers? 31 Replies

Started by Iceman Baldy in Press Releases. Last reply by michelle roberts Jul 30.

da CEO of BFHS -Quote of the Day! Post your favorite quote! 26 Replies

Started by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network in Press Releases. Last reply by Annette Butler Mar 2.

The BFHS Network needs 40 more events posted for January 2011, help us, help you! 18 Replies

Started by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network in Press Releases. Last reply by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network Jan 31, 2011.

© 2014   Created by Ryan ~CEO of the BFHS Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

This Network is for us, and it will only as good as we make it...so lets make it the best ever! Join our Fan Page on FaceBook too